1. We offer a free consultation helping you set up into your modelling career.
If you have modelling potential, we will help you are maximise your potential by advising you about what type of model you are and what types of agencies, casting directors and photographers are likely to book you and then work with you to plan the best way forward for you and your career and what marketing material and photos you may need.
2. We provide jobs and opportunities to lift aspiring models into the modelling industry successfully. As a model agency we do not charge an agency fee and we take 20% of work we put you into. We are not exclusive and act as a mother agent submitting suitable models to a wide variety of other agencies.
3. We offer a fully diverse and professional online Modelling Portfolio if required.
Each models personal portfolio should reflect the castings the model is suitable for, whether you are a Fashion Model, a Commercial Model, a Real Model, a Parts Model, a Photographic Model you need to photos that truly showcase you for work.
Here are some examples of what a strong portfolio should include:
Head shots, two head shots with two different expressions, one smiling and one serious, one in the studio and one in an outdoors effect setting.
A full-length body shot showing the proportion of your body.
Sports Brand Model /Fitness Look - Nike Adidas Prada
A Model Action shot, a festival free spirited look
Bridal and Occasion wear, wedding, prom, evening wear - Couture bridal
An Editorial shot for designer wear - Ted Baker
High Street Store Brand look - Next or River Island
Designer Swimwear - Calvin Klein
Designer Lingerie - Victoria Secret
Catalogue look - Burberry
On Trend Look - bright pop art, polka dots, floral - think Vogue
Alternative Fashion Brands - Gothic Emo - Blue Banana
A Cosmetic modelling look and accessories jewellery modelling look very suited to your colour tone and bone structure. Bring selected Jewellery piece.
We use a Spotlight approved photographer to develop these looks for our models for a small fee per look.
4. A professional model should have a professional updateable website to promote themselves for work.
5. Models under the age of 25 should join Spotlight with a suitable agent for wider access to opportunities and castings within commercials, magazines and online adverts.
Please submit your details to find out how to start a successful modelling careerApply NOW